Fibres can be unique to you and your application, and the colours chosen can be personalised and coordinated according to the colours in the flag of your country or its document.
Fibres are supplied in specific lengths with both visible and invisible (UV / IR) emissions. They can even be applied in bands to specific areas of the paper
Our security fibres are incorporated into paper during the papermaking process. The type, colour and concentration of fibres can be easily controlled by the papermaker.
Some of the security features associated with our fibres include:
- A range of visible colours applied as single colours or in bands or areas on each fibre.
- A range of UV colours applied as single colours or in bands or areas on each fibre that may be associated with invisible fibres (when in the paper) or a visible colour.
- An anti-stokes effect also known as an up-convertor, producing a visible effect on IR excitation.
- A machine-readable fibre that utilises a reader supplied by us.
- A fibre containing printed indicia or imagery specific for an application visible under magnification.
- A fibre containing a visible photochromic effect that becomes apparent on exposure to UV light or intense ambient light.
- A fibre containing a thermochromic feature that becomes apparent on the variation of temperature from its ambient state.
- Verifibre. A fibre that is detectable/verifiable using an app for smartphones.
Our products include
- Rainbow Fibres™ ideal for banknotes and other secure documents
- Spectrum Fibres™ ideal for banknotes and other secure documents
- Orbit Fibres™ ideal for passports
- Myriad Fibres™ ideal for tax stamps
Other Paper Inclusions
- U.V Switch™